Cordless vacuum cleaner is one product that is guaranteed to make cleaning your home faster and more flexible. As its name suggests, cordless vacuum cleaners don’t require a power cord since they are designed to operate from a rechargeable battery.
Although cordless vacuum cleaners are not as powerful like the corded cleaners, they give you the flexibility and convenience that you need while cleaning your home. Instead of doing general or big cleaning that you do when using corded vacuum cleaners, you can do small quick cleanups in specific spots.
With Cordless vacuum cleaners, you are saving yourself from bending. Cleaning with corded vacuum cleaners requires a lot of bending. Further, they are small and light making them ideal to clean the stairs, your car or any other hard-to-reach places in your home. They are ideal for small quick cleaning like whipping around your kitchen or sprucing up minutes to dinner.
Battery charging time
Remember your cordless vacuum cleaner requires to be charged preferably at a docking station before being used. The stations are mounted on the wall to make to store as well as easy to setup. A cordless vacuum cleaner can take between two to16 hours to get fully charged and the lesser time it takes the, better the cleaner.
If the vacuum cleaner is bagless, it saves you the time, money, and hassles of replacing the bags. However, emptying the vacuum cleaner can be messier when you have to empty the canister, thus bagless vacuum cleaners are not ideal for you if you have allergies.
Your vacuum cleaners capacity depends on the capacity of the canister to pick up dust. A cordless cleaner has a small capacity between 0.3 to 1 L compared to a conventional cleaner with a capacity in the range of 2 to 3 L. The higher the capacity, the better the vacuum cleaner since you will clean a lot lesser times with a large capacity vacuum cleaner.
All cordless vacuum cleaners are lighter than conventional corded ones with the lightest being 2.1 kgs. Hence, in terms of weight go with less weighing vacuum cleaner but be careful not to compromise on power, performance, and other features.
Top rated cordless vacuum cleaners
Here is a list of some of the best models you can buy:
Best Cordless Vacuum to Buy
The Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum is one of the most powerful vacuum cleaners on the market designed with three different heads to clean carpet, hard floors, furniture or pet hair. It has light weight making it easy to use. Being digitally controlled makes its motor spin at over 110,000 rpm to generate powerful suction making it one of the most powerful vacuum cleaners. Customers love this model for its ability to clean hard to reach places.
- Stiff nylon bristles with soft carbon made fiber filaments to remove ground-in dirt in carpets and dust from hard floor
- The cyclones (15) are arranged in two tiers to work in parallel motion hence increasing airflow hence cleaning more dust
- Ability to convert to a handheld vacuum for use in quick cleanups, spot cleaning and cleaning hard to reach places
- Its motorized head makes it ideal for cleaning all floors
- The wand detaches easily to make the vacuum hand held making the vacuum balanced to clean top, down or below the surface.
- The mode max gives it strong suction required to complete difficult tasks
- The cleaner is stored and charged at a Docking station, making it ready for use.
Top Cordless Stick Vacuum
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that combines convenience with performance, then the Shark Navigator Freestyle Vacuum (SV1106) is the one to choose. It offers strong suction power for all cleaning needs in your home like carpet, bare floor and any other. With a 7lbs weight, this cordless vacuum cleaner is one of the most lightweight in the industry. Customers love this model due to:
- Swivel steering making it easy to maneuver while cleaning under the furniture, around hard-to- reach places and every part of your home.
- The 2- speed power settings make it one of the most powerful vacuum cleaners. Further, the motorized brush makes it easy to lift embedded ground-in dirt, pet hair or carpet floor.
- With a precision charger, you can be sure to charge in less than 3 hours and not lose power while cleaning.
- It has a true upright performance to make your cleaning faster
- The deep recline angle and low profile make it easy to clean under the furniture
- With a 2 speed, it is optimized to clean your floor and carpet faster
Best Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This model – Hoover Linx Stick Cordless Cleaner, BH50010 is the only cordless vacuum cleaner with a Hoover. This vacuum cleaner combines technology and convenience in creating a high performance, lightweight and durable product. The Interchangeable Lithium battery makes it long-lasting for long uninterrupted cleaning.
The Touch Brush Roll and the cyclonic filtration cleaning bristles make it possible to clean the walls and the corners of your home. Further, it has a wide mouth to pick up larger and more items making cleaning faster.Also,
- It is brush roll powered and made using wind tunnel technology to lift dirt from the deep down floors and carpet.
- Has intuitive power controls making positioning of this vacuum just where it should be-at your finger tip.
- The battery has a fuel gauge to enable you see how much battery life the vacuum cleaner has left
- The wide cleaning path makes cleaning floors faster and more efficient since you cover more surfaces at a shorter time.
- The bottom release dirt makes cleaning hustle-free to make it possible for you to clean without getting your hands dirty.
- It has a low profile base to fit perfectly under the edges of the counter and furniture
- The Extreme recline handle makes it easy to reach under the furniture
Thus, for simplified, convenient and faster cleaning, use cordless vacuum cleaner.